Mayfair Hotel Supply Company
365 Criss Circle
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
800-851-4801 (between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. (CST time zone)
Welcome to Mayfair Hotel and Restaurant Supply we have been servicing the hospitality industry since 1946. Imagine a single source for all your facility needs. At www.mayfairhotelsupply.com you’ll find hundreds of nationally recognized brands as well as economic brand alternatives in the hospitality, janitorial, Paper and food service categories. We also offer over 900 nationally stocked “green” products to suit the changing demands of our customers.
With access to over 300 manufacturers, we offer the broadest selection of products and brands available. Because of our strong buying power with these manufacturers, your business can leverage our scale and competitive pricing to enable you to order exactly what you need.
Of course, getting something when you need it is also important. You’ll find with our Total Warehouse Logistics (TWL) system, we can ship smaller quantities to your facility fast. Our best-in-class network is all about efficiency, quality and accuracy for your business. We stock select products in our corporate location in Chicago along with 30 integrated locations across the country, that allows for next-day reach to 99% of business addresses in the U.S. on over 4,300 nationally stocked janitorial, food service and Paper products. Mayfair can ship and deliver the products you need, when you need them. Ask about our custom solutions for FF&E.
Free Shipping Policy
Free shipping is limited to the contiguous United States. Not all products are eligible for free shipping.
Shortages or Damages
Please inspect all deliveries upon receipt, Shortages or damaged products must be reported within 3 days of delivery no matter if the item(s) come from our warehouse or the manufacturers warehouse.
Return Policy & Procedures
1. A request for a return of a stock item must be made within 7 days. Requests for returns for factory defects must be made within 30 days.
2. We are not responsible for any merchandise sent to our warehouse or our vendors without a return authorization number. Merchandise may never be returned directly to a vendor without our approval and a return authorization number. YOU WILL NOT BE CREDITED FOR ANY PRODUCT RETURNED WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER.
3. Custom merchandise may not be returned except for factory defect. These items include, but are not limited to, lampshades,draperies,upholstered furniture, any printed or engraved items and any customer made merchandise.
4. Mattresses and bedding items are not returnable except for factory defect.
5. Stock merchandise may be returned however, there is a 25% restocking charge and the customer is responsible for return shipping charges including the cost of the call tags. Merchandise must be unused in the original packaging and in resell-able condition.
6. Factory direct ships may be returned, however the customer is responsible for return shipping charges as well as the applicable factory restocking charges. Merchandise must be unused in the original packaging and in restock-able condition.
In the event you want to cancel an order, we will provide you with a Cancellation Confirmation ONLY if the cancellation call is made prior to the product either shipping or our placing the order with the manufacturer. If we can successfully cancel the order we will provide you a cancellation confirmation in via email or phone call. If the item(s) have already shipped or it is too late to cancel with the manufacturer, return policies apply as detailed above and you will be responsible for the applicable restocking fees plus the cost of shipping both outbound and for the return.
Pricing and Terms
Prices and terms are subject to change without notice. Due to unexpected market changes or conditions our vendors may change the cost and availability of their product to distributors. Therefore our pricing and product availability is subject to change without notice.
Our Commitment To Your Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy the following notice explains the information we collect, how it is used, how it is safeguarded, and how to contact us if you have any concerns.
What Information Is Collected:
As part of the order process, the following information is collected from shoppers:
Credit/Debit Card Information
How That Information Is Used:
This information is used such as to your fill order, to contact buyers if they have questions, or to send email with special offers.
Mayfair Hotel Supply has been offering quality hotel supplies at great prices since 1946. We help service your hospitality business needs with real people, real service, real fast! We offer a wide selection of Amenities, Paper goods,Bedspreads,Linens and Room Accessories.